Trump goes to the land of DeathSantis today for SuperSpreader Rally

This evening at 7pm ET there will be another of the usual airport hangar events to pack Trumpists and spread contagion. We’ll see how long he lasts, considering his planned … Read More

Conservative columnist on GOP senators: 'It’s too late to scurry away from the sinking Trump ship'

Jennifer Rubin is a longtime NeverTrumper member of the marginally sane community. She’s one of The Washington Post’s conservative writers, but when she decided to side with common sense over Trumpite … Read More

MO-Gov: Can We Please Get Rid Of Missouri's Racist Dog Whistling, Superspreader Governor

There aren’t a lot of Governor races for me to cover this year. Governors Roy Cooper (D. NC) and Jay Inslee (D. WA) are looking good heading into re-election and … Read More

Dire campaigner, Trump's no “dier”, but makes speech to astroturf crowd on the South Lawn

Trump probably created more “diers” today with a crowd who wanted to celebrate something probably not miraculous, but the product of magical thinking. x WASHINGTON (AP) — Trump makes 1st … Read More

Katy Tur shocked after interviews w/ Right-Wing media consumers. Should we take some blame?

Katy Tur interviewed several Right-Wingers who made it clear the Right-Wing echo chamber’s misinformation completely captured them. Right-Wing media, the enemy of the truth See full episodes here. Katy Tur points … Read More

The Daily Bucket–The West Side Gang moves in.

For 20 years, I’ve tracked the movements of herons and egrets where I’ve worked and walked.  I’d been working at a golf course in Banks Oregon, 20 miles west of … Read More

Kitchen Table Kibitzing Friday: Forward to the Past

x “It's called a merge commit, Marty! It's a directed acyclic graph! We need to bisect and revert, and then use interactive rebasing possibly with a cherry-pick. What aren't you … Read More

vindictive Trump won't support covid stimulus vote until after election day, could tank the economy

Looking more like pathological Trump is going full scorched earth, not caring whether his “Trump checks” will get to potential voters. The economy will likely tank (more), now that Trump wants to … Read More

Professor explains flaws in Biden’s Latino outreach, Trump no FDR-Churchill, but a weak Mussolini

Dr. Manuel Pastor points out the flaws in Biden’s Latino outreach. Pundits discuss Trump vs. Churchill/FDR or Mussolini and his profound weakness. Biden’s Latino outreach lacking? x x YouTube Video … Read More

Community Live Bloggers: Joe Biden Town Hall (NBC) in Miami

Lots of social distancing and challenging sound with an outdoor setting bordering a highway. Biden did well in terms of relating to the questions and the questioners. Biden was not surprised by … Read More

GA-Sen B: HuffPost, “Matt Lieberman (D) Hosted Fundraiser For Lindsey Graham (R. SC) In 2013”

Since today is a heavy Lindsey Graham (R. SC) news day on Daily Kos, I figured it was important to highlight this from The Huffington Post: Democrat Matt Lieberman hosted … Read More

PA-Sen & Gov: Looks Like We Won't Have Sen. Pat Toomey (R) To Kick Around In 2022

Here’s the latest news today out of Pennsylvania: Sen. Pat Toomey has decided not to run for reelection or for governor of Pennsylvania in 2022, according to two people familiar … Read More

The Michigan State Supreme Court Just Reminded Us We Need A Second Huge Blue Wave To Hit Michigan

So this bull shit just happened: The Michigan Supreme Court issued a split decision late Friday that ruled against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in a battle over her power to extend … Read More

Londo Cotton's a proud good ole boy with a necessary evil that Trump promoted because 'heritage'

Antifa is a candy and a breath mint. I know because you’re soaking in a floor wax and a dessert topping. x Slave masters weren’t just an idea but apparently … Read More

Even America's CEOs are dumping Trump like bad rubbish

Donald Trump is on quite a losing streak. He’s so desperate he wants to look in Joe Biden’s ear and make him take a drug test before tonight’s debate. Pretty rich, huh? I’m … Read More

The Atlantic: In private, Trump says all evangelical preachers are 'hustlers'

It doesn’t take preternatural insight to see Donald Trump isn’t a religious guy. “Two Corinthians” was a big tip-off, as is the fact that he’s the apotheosis of the Seven … Read More

TX-Sen: “In Texas, Cornyn v. Hegar is epicenter of battle over coverage for preexisting conditions”

The Houston Chronicle highlights how the Supreme Court vacancy is reigniting the health care debate in the U.S. Senate race between incumbent U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R. TX) and veteran … Read More

AZ-Sen: Looks Like Kyrsten Sinema's (D) Playbook Is Paying Off For Mark Kelly (D)

Vox has a great piece out about how U.S. Senate candidate, Mark Kelly (D. AZ), is following the same game plan and path now current U.S. Senator Kyrsten Sinema (D. … Read More

RBG not even buried and Trump announces patriarchy's handmaid 'Aunt Lydia'

A new generation of “forward to the past”, anti-modern conflict for which the GOP should pay in November. x “The likely shift in the court’s makeup — from Ginsburg, a … Read More

Kitchen Table Kibitzing Friday 25 September – Tube steak and Brasshouse in the middle

Kitchen Table Kibitzing is a community series for those who wish to share a virtual kitchen table with other readers of Daily Kos who aren’t throwing pies at one another. … Read More

MN-Sen: New Poll Has Sen. Tina Smith (D) Beating Jason Lewis (R) 45-35, Biden Beating Trump 47-40

Here’s the latest news today out of Minnesota: x Suffolk University/USA TODAY poll of Minnesota likely voters: (9/20-9/24) – SenateTina Smith (DFL) 45%Jason Lewis (REP) 35%Kevin O’Connor (LMN)2%Oliver Steinberg (GLC) … Read More

AK-Sen: HuffPost, “A Secret Recording Of Mining Executives Is Shaking Up The Alaska Senate Race”

First, from The Washington Post: Mining executive Tom Collier, who boasted in secretly taped conversations that he had leveraged his ties to Republican officials to advance a controversial project in … Read More

GA-Sen B: Kelly Loeffler (R) Offered Trump $50 Million To Help Push Doug Collins (R) Out Of The Race

From The Daily Beast: A leading congressional ally of President Donald Trump alleged last week that Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) threatened to withhold financial support for the president’s re-election effort … Read More

KS-Sen: KS News Site Calls On Medical Board To Suspend GOP Doctor's License For Campaigning Unmasked

The Kansas Reflector wrote an op-ed to the Kansas Board of Healing Arts asking them to suspend  U.S. Senate candidate and U.S. Representative, Dr. Roger Marshall’s (R. KS) medical license … Read More

Dr. Fauci is clearly out of f's when it comes to Rand Paul

Rand Paul is a physician, but it often looks like he got his medical degree from the Ben Carson School of Not Paying Attention to Things — because he does not … Read More

Facebook suspends the accounts of Climate Hawks Vote, Greenpeace, and Rainforest Action Network.

Facebook has been waging war on climate science lately. The Guardian reported that over this weekend, hundreds of social justice, indigenous, and climate groups had their accounts suspended apparently to … Read More

PA Democrats Want To Make Sure You're Registered To Vote To Flip Pennsylvania Back To Blue

Received two e-mails today I wanted to pass along. First, from Governor Tom Wolf’s (D. PA), PAC, Wolf PAC: Hey, when we say every single vote counts, we mean it. … Read More

Houston Chronicle Reports Texas Adds More Than 1.5 Million Voters Going Into 2020 Election

From The Houston Chronicle: Texas has once again shattered vote registration records, adding more than 1.5 million voters since the last presidential election. Texas now surpassed 16.6 million voters, according … Read More

The woman he may pick could paint the SC orange to hide the work of RBG. It must be stopped.

My sympathies to the family of Justice Gingsburg’s family.  My further sympathies for our daughters and granddaughters, POC and the disabled.   Meet  Barbara Lagoa:   He and DeSantis working hand in … Read More

MT-Gov: HuffPost, “Greg Gianforte (R), Montana’s Pseudoscience Gubernatorial Candidate”

There’s a lot going on but I wanted to make sure the biggest toss-up Governor race of this cycle still gets some attention. The Huffington Post has a great piece … Read More

This Morning's Polls Show Biden Tied in Iowa and Georgia

Seltzer & Co., an A+ rated pollster from Iowa, published a poll that shows Joe Biden and Trump are tied in that state at 47% each. The survey shows 3% undecided … Read More

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I. VT) Gives GOTV Organizations In PA, WI, MI, TX, & IA A Boost

Received this e-mail today from former presidential candidate, U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I. VT): This election, and possibly the future of the Supreme Court, will likely be won or lost … Read More

GA-Sen A: Jon Ossoff (D) Hits Perdue (R) For Lying About COVID-19's Impact On Black Community

Nice: x YouTube Video Today, investigative journalist and Democratic U.S. Senate nominee in Georgia Jon Ossoff launched a new ad for statewide African-American radio that informs voters of Sen. David … Read More

Democracy For America Launches Major Text Out The Vote Initiative To Boost Early Voting

Received this e-mail today from Democracy for America: It’s here. Voting has already started in 9 states. North Carolina and North Dakota have sent ballots to voters. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Minnesota, Wyoming, Virginia, Vermont, … Read More

IA-Sen: Iowa Doctors Are Still Pissed At Joni Ernst (R) For Pushing QAnon Conspiracy Theory

A lot has been going on in the news this past week but it’s important to know that this happened: An organization that represents 6,000 physicians, residents and medical students … Read More

FL. Ignorant about masks and Covid. Warning if you are a mask wearer in Fl. Beware !

I know many are hearing the same thing in other states but here in Florida, it is ridiculous and with DeSantis heading the ignorance,  the careful are being harrassed. x … Read More

Trump presser, more propaganda about the availability of COVID vaccine, contradicts CDC head

Another Trump presser today, there were more of the same lies especially about the availability of COVID vaccines. Trump furthermore went full disinformation about mask use. CNN’s Dana Bash referred to … Read More

Identity Politics?

Having a seat at the table and being offered a meal is different. It is becoming harder and harder for me to watch the dream of the American melting pot … Read More

it may be too late to stop election interference

We’re now past the point in 2016 where PBO got derailed by McConnell on election interference from Russia. We can see why Trump has undermined trust in intel agencies We … Read More

Breaking: Trump's HHS alters CDC documents for political reasons.

40,000 cases a day and 1,000 deaths a day but this is altered?  I just saw this on CNN.  Is this not criminal? http://www.cnn.com/… (CNN)Trump-appointed communications officials at the US … Read More

Kitchen Table Kibitzing Friday Did we hate being seventeen?

Seventeen is an American bimonthly teen magazine based in New York City. The magazine's reader-base is 13-to-19-year-old females and is published by New York City-based Hearst Corporation. Since its debut in New York City in August 1944.[2] It began as a … Read More

GA-Sen B: Rev. Raphael Warnock (D) Releases Ad Recalling Childhood Experience With Racism

Good stuff: x When I was 12, I was falsely accused of shoplifting in a grocery store. My experience dealing with structural inequality as a black kid is the same … Read More

IA-Sen: Climate Denier Joni Ernst (R) Is About To Face A Reckoning With Iowa Farmers

Inside Climate News has been doing profiles on the major races this year and how climate change has been an issue in these races. One of the big races they’ve … Read More

Trump now returns to 1961, warning the nation about the Military Industrial Complex, not.

The 1961 Trump didn’t meet the 1968 Trump and his bone spurs. Trump runs against his own lies about the size of the MIC budget, military pay, and the invisible … Read More

Journalist exposes racism in the Latino community, Trump's failed presidency, VOTE EARLY

Journalist Arturo Dominguez challenged the white Latino to much pushback. The failed Trump presidency is getting exposed daily. We must vote early. Arturo Dominguez challenges the white Latino x x … Read More

The Would-be King

Only kings or potentates, dictators, and despots believe the propaganda of their own words. The worst of them, impose it by force and murder.  King Salman, President Erdogan, Supreme Leader Khamenei, … Read More

Here is a message that all sides of the faux debate on vote-by-mail can understand

Brennan Center for Justice Michael Waldman gave the most compelling message for deconstructing how we should message vote-by-mail and voting to all. Vote-By-Mail message to heed x x YouTube Video … Read More

ID-Sen: EMILY's List Endorses Paulette Jordan (D) In Her Bid To Defeat Sen. Jim Risch (R)

Received this e-mail today from EMILY’s List in support of Paulette Jordan’s (D. ID) U.S. Senate campaign: Did you see the news? We just endorsed Paulette Jordan to flip a Senate seat … Read More

GA-Sen B: Watch Black Lives Matter Activists Bring The Heat To Kelly Loeffler's (R) Campaign Event

This is awesome: A campaign event for U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., in North Forsyth was interrupted by Black Lives Matter supporters on Thursday afternoon. About four individuals began chanting … Read More