“Hasta la victoria, siempre!”
38° 53′ 58.23″ N, 77° 2′ 11.61″ W
Geo URI geo:38.899508,-77.036558 UTM 18S 323394 4307596
A compendium of protest actions with emphasis on the Kremlin Annex protest in front of the White House
(2) We believe this administration, this President in particular, is:
• Acting outside the Constitution
• Violating international agreements
• Betraying our country’s allies
• Overall acting immorally, illegally, & counter to America’s founding principles
• Abusing power.(3) Specifically, we believe this White House can be described as an authoritarian regime that
• Is actively promoting factionalism and violence in our nation, including white nationalism, and is actively eroding natural rights and the general welfare of the nation.(4) • Has been facilitating coordinated efforts to corrupt our election processes & outcomes, including the 2016 presidential election.
• Is compromised by at least one foreign state power.
• Has been coordinating with organized crime associates.(5) • Uses nepotism to keep questionable presidential decisions and misbehavior in the family.
• Uses the authority of office for personal gains.(6) • Is committing what the United Nations describes as crimes against humanity by criminalizing asylum seekers and irresponsibly separating children from families and institutionalizing them.(7) •Lies to a shocking degree on a continual basis.
• Threatens members of free press, incites mistreatment of journalists, and calls them “the enemy of the people”.(8) • Repeatedly obstructs justice, including attempts to prevent official investigations into its conduct.
• Mimics the pattern of authoritarian regimes, often sides with anti-democratic heads of state.(9) We remind everyone who supports us and who disagrees with us that we are here to protest, not to debate.
We will assume provocative questions are attempts to disrupt and perhaps to instigate altercations.(10) We will not engage in such questions because (1) we will not be deterred and (2) we will not allow an opportunity for the Secret Service or Park Police officers to misinterpret our words or behavior as being personally aggressive.
(11) If you want to know more, then listen, read our signs, or inquire at(12) We encourage people not to join our protest if they are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or any other substances that might put us and them in undesirable public situation.
Girvan said organizations, rather than individuals, will be considered to receive the babies, as he wants them to get as much play as possible. Interested parties can apply at babytrumptour(at)gmail.com.
This week we speak with General Michael Hayden as well as the guys behind the #KremlinAnnex protests, Adam Parkhomenko, John Aravosis, joined by Jeff Crile. If you like the show, leave us a review! Enjoy and see you next week.
Join our Patreon community and gain access to bonus content: www.patreon.com/strangedays
Trump’s six-page rant against impeachment: www.whitehouse.gov/…
300 page .pdf at assets.documentcloud.org/…
It may only take 3.5% of the population to topple a dictator – with civil resistance www.theguardian.com/…
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: