The commitment by Fox News to gaslight America is among the most conspicuously dishonest campaigns of flagrant falsehoods ever contrived by an alleged “news” enterprise. Their relentless avalanche of lies and shameless promotion of liars is Olympian in its scale and ambition.
The most recent evidence of Fox's fantastical fib factory came on Tuesday evening when Donald Trump's former press secretary (now employed by Fox News), Kayleigh McEnany, guest co-hosted on The Five and participated in a discussion about President Biden's first few months in office. Her preposterous remarks were an exhibition of either her utter aversion to truth-telling, or stage 4 acute amnesia. She babbled that…
“We are eight months into a Biden presidency. Jesse. Wrap your head around that. We still have three years and four months left. Look, when President Trump was President, you didn’t see crisis after crisis. You just didn't see it.”
What the Holy F**k? Even after four years of unabashed lying by Trump – who set an unchallengeable record of more than 30,000 lies – it is still startling to hear such malignant mendacity coming out of even a professional deceiver's mouth.
The reality of the crisis-stained Trump administration is so thoroughly contrary that it's hard to believe that McEnany could allow those words to escape her perfidious piehole. What follows is a necessarily abridged archive of Trump's catastrophes:
- Led about inauguration crowd size
- Fired National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, for lying to the FBI and VP
- Fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
- Fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Fired FBI Director James Comey
- Fired Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci
- Fired … Oh look them up yourself. There's way to many to list here
- The Mueller Report that led to 34 indictments, and 10 incidents of obstruction of justice
- Paid off (and lied about) Stormy Daniels
- The longest government shutdown in American history
- Disclosed classified material to Russian ambassador
- Sided with Vladimir Putin against American intelligence
- Abandoned nuclear pact with Iran
- Got laughed at by the entire United Nations
- Fell “in love” with North Korean dictator, Kim Jung Un
- Very fine people on both sides at Nazi-attended rally
- Separated babies from their parents and warehoused children in cages
- Covered for Saudi murderers of Washington Post journalist
- Praised QAnon
- Exits Paris Accords on Climate Change
- Pardoned accomplices Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, etc.
- Tear gassed protesters for a photo-op at a church
- Multiple allegations of sexual harassment and assault
- Jeffrey Epstein
- Wasted billions on a useless border wall that Mexico didn't pay for.
- And Most Notably…
- Was impeached twice
- Preside over half a million deaths due to COVID pandemic
- Incited deadly insurrection
And that's only a partial list. Meanwhile, Joe Biden has…
- Delivered thousands of dollars to millions of Americans suffering from the pandemic that Trump neglected
- Reversed dozens of Trump's anti-environmental executive orders
- Restored Obamacare to the state prior to Trump’s sabotage of it
- Rejoined the Paris Climate Accords and the World Health Organization
- Lead an economy to record growth and historically low unemployment
- Advocates for workers rights and a higher minimum wage
- Investing in infrastructure and Building Back Better for American families and businesses
- Pushing legislation for voting rights
- Managed the effort to get 70% of American adults vaccinated
And Biden is currently getting the U.S. out of the twenty year long Afghanistan war that Trump fumbled so badly. Yet somehow, to McEnany and Fox News, it's Biden who is burdened with crises? Put down the pipe Kayleigh.
NOTE: Twitter suspended the News Corpse account after 11 years without giving a reason. So if anyone wants to tweet articles from my website, please feel free to do so often and repeatedly. Also, Be sure to visit and follow News Corpse on Instagram.
Your support would be appreciated by
following me on Facebook.
Also, visit News Corpse on the web.
And check out my books on Amazon: