Two white BLM activists explain their commitment. Tiffany Cross slams Tim Scott for his silly comments. Mitch McConnell gives Democrats the green light, & more.
BLM activists explain their commitment
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Senator Tim Scott was willing to allow the Republican Party to make him a sacrificial lamb. Tiffany Cross called out Scott like no other.
- Republican operative Miles Taylor came out swinging against the Republican Party on the Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross. He told the inconvenient truth, and one hopes Republicans are listening.
- Generally, Martha Raddatz and other hosts allow Republicans to appear on their shows and lie without challenge. Sen. Barrasso failed this time.
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has all but given the green light to Democrats to give Americans the policies they want.
- We speak to BLM Activists David Shontz & Charlie Lindahl, two white men in The Woodlands, Texas who explain the reason for their commitment.
My books, “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!