How MoveOn members came together in March in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic
It’s clear that we are living in an unprecedented moment. Within all of the uncertainty, MoveOn members across the country have pulled together to stand up for one another, keep each other safe, and hold decision-makers accountable.
There’s so much more to do. And, as we move forward, take a look at what we’ve already done together to ground us in the work ahead:
- COVID-19 emergency rent and debt forgiveness -Condonación de renta y deuda – 사태의 렌트와 빚은 면제되어야 합니다
- Land is Sacred: Stand with the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe
- End live daily coverage of Trump’s COVID-19 briefings
- Tell Kroger to provide paid sick leave to employees
- Prioritize the safety and health of all, regardless of immigration status in Coronavirus response
Video + Social Highlights:
We know there is still work to be done, and we are incredibly grateful for everything you are doing, whatever that looks like for you. The impacts of this pandemic are heart-wrenching, and the hardships people are facing are vast.
We are committed to ensuring communities have what they need to stay healthy and economically secure during this crisis and beyond.
Thank you for all you do!