Donald Trump has been playing the media even before he entered the 2016 presidential race. Unfortunately, that has continued. It is something we must not allow any longer.
Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell on distraction
- Nancy Pelosi has been clear and intentional of not allowing the terms of her interview to be dictated indirectly by Trump. He likes to throw out a shocker every few days to consume the news cycle. Unfortunately, too often the mainstream media usually take the bait.
- Dr. Eddie Glaude admonishes Trump's claim that as president he did the most for black people.
- GOP operative & former Romney strategist puts the president’s idiocy into perspective.
- The most endangered SQUAD member, progressive Rashida Tlaib wins in a landslide.
- Progressive Cori Bush dethrones dynasty.
- And more.
Please join our YouTube channel so we can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: