The weird thing about Trump’s campaign people is that their manipulative media framing also makes Biden sound like Trump, if only to reinforce the base.
“Biden was repeating the words the Pope said that each politician should ask themself. ”
GOTV “Be not afraid”
…if waiting is driving you crazy, you’re not alone.
This guide will walk you through what we do know about how the election is going to proceed; what to watch out for as Election Day approaches; and what to look for on election night, and perhaps beyond, as news outlets try to process the results — and the candidates and their surrogates try to spin them.
We’ll be updating this guide regularly with the latest poll numbers. If you have more questions about the 2020 election, our colleagues in the newsroom are taking reader queries.
- 1. What’s the best way to measure which candidate is ahead?
- 2. What can I learn from candidates’ schedules? | with David Axelrod
- 3. What makes this Election Day different?
- 4. I haven’t voted yet. How can I cast my ballot? | with María Teresa Kumar
- 5. Is in-person voting risky?