Medicare Advantage is a corporate scam and Thom Hartmann makes that clear. Democrats in Congress school Republicans on Afghanistan. Lt. Governor admonished Red State Governors.
Thom Hartmann on Medicare Advantage
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- According to Thom Hartmann, “For-profit health insurance is the largest con job ever perpetrated on the American people—one that has cost trillions of dollars and millions of lives since the 1940s.” In The Hidden History of American Healthcare, the latest title in his popular “Hidden History” series, Hartmann reveals how and why attempts to establish affordable universal healthcare in the United States have been thwarted and what we can do to finally make it a reality. He slams Medicare Advantage as a fraud.
- Chuck Todd to anti-mandate rambling governor: What about the freedom of those who got vaccinated? Chuck Todd started the interview by soft balling Governor Asa Hutchinson. He told the governor he is in a difficult space since he believes in the vaccine but does not support vaccine mandates. Todd asked the governor if mandates are not all that is left.
- Congressman Gerald Connolly (D-VA) slams ‘You Lie; Congressman Joe Wilson (R-SC) for misrepresenting the Afghanistan fiasco. He then summarily schooled Republicans on how we got here.
- Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) reminded the ranking member of the Foreign Affairs Committee that it was Donald Trump who surrendered to the Taliban. He then pointed out that Trump had no exit preparations.
- Hawaii’s Lieutenant Governor Josh Green (D-HI) did what too many fear doing. He called out Republican Governors for getting their constituents killed from COVID.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
My Books, “NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it,” “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.