As Trump tried to put his loss in doubt, pundit keeps the pressure on the failed president. Good & bad journalists in action. Here’s a COVID reality.
Journalists good and bad do Trump
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle’s poignant message on COVID-19. Everyone must hear this.
- Tiffany Cross inconvenient truth about the incompetent Trump presidency.
- Joe Scarborough slams Trump for being a rich white billionaire’ playing the victim.
- Ted Cruz, a Harvard & Princeton educated lawyer, suggests the Supreme Court decide the 2020 election on Hannity.
- CNN host zings Georgia Republican election hero attempting to pose a false equivalence with Democrats
- Chuck Todd allowed GOP officials to get away with the same false equivalence CNN’s Ana Cabrera nipped.
- George Stephanopoulos embarrasses Republican Senator spinning another voter fraud lies with reality.
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson rebuffs Congressman denying President-Elect Biden because of voter fraud hoax
My books, “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: