These journalists keep the pressure on a failed Trump – Good and Bad Journalism – COVID Reality
As Trump tried to put his loss in doubt, pundit keeps the pressure on the failed president. Good & bad journalists in action. Here’s a COVID reality.
Journalists good and bad do Trump
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle’s poignant message on COVID-19. Everyone must hear this.
- Tiffany Cross inconvenient truth about the incompetent Trump presidency.
- Joe Scarborough slams Trump for being a rich white billionaire’ playing the victim.
- Ted Cruz, a Harvard & Princeton educated lawyer, suggests the Supreme Court decide the 2020 election on Hannity.
- CNN host zings Georgia Republican election hero attempting to pose a false equivalence with Democrats
- Chuck Todd allowed GOP officials to get away with the same false equivalence CNN’s Ana Cabrera nipped.
- George Stephanopoulos embarrasses Republican Senator spinning another voter fraud lies with reality.
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson rebuffs Congressman denying President-Elect Biden because of voter fraud hoax
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes, Tune-In | iHeartRadio | Player.fm | Spotify
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
My books, “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
[…] who is the bad company we are keeping? Suriname, New Guinea, and a few South Pacific islands. Exceptional we are not. But if we engage […]