Last updated on April 2, 2021
State Rep. Jon Rosenthal (D-TX-135) details his adult education bill and Jim Crow 2.0 in Texas Legislature. Ali Velshi, Rick Tyler clips. Voter suppression.
Jon Rosenthal details the happenings in Texas Legislature
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Lindsey Graham has become a heartless and shameless Senator. He would send children crossing the border back home through the desert. That is who he is. Not who we are.
- Republican Strategist says it plainly. The GOP has nothing to offer other than suppressing the vote of those unlikely to vote for them.
- Sadly, once again, Chuck Todd allowed a Republican to visit his show to fool Americans. Senator Toomey made voter suppression OK.
- No one explains the Republican attack on Democracy other than Ali Velshi who uses his immigrant story to get the message through.
- State Representative Jon Rosenthal (D-TX-135) details his adult education bill and Jim Crow 2.0 in Texas Legislature. He works passionately and selflessly for his state.
My books, “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: