Last updated on January 9, 2021
Quite a few republicans are whining that the Tangerine Tyrant has damaged his legacy.
- Trillions in tax cuts for the wealthy both corporate and private, pennies for the poorest.
- Praising racists and authoritarians for four years.
- Building America’s picket fence on the Mexican border, he only needed it to be painted white.
- Snuggling up to Authoritarian leaders globally whilst attacking democratic allies verbally.
- His fault in hundreds of thousand of American Deaths by calling it a hoax and a flu.
- A lousy vaccine rollout worrying only about his own hurt.
- Incitement to attack America Congress, physically.
Even these few “highlights” are stunning achievements in themselves.
Every Republican was complicit in this disaster and are in significant part to blame.
Give me a break.
The worst President in history,
Leading the worst Republican Party in history.
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: