Last updated on February 11, 2021
It is simple. The insurrection would not occur without incitement by Donald Trump and enabling by Republican sycophants and political leaders.
This is the Republican Party
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- George Stephanopoulos confronts Mississippi Senator with his own Clinton-impeachment words.
- It turns out that the liar is Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC). She implied Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) lied about her insurrection account.
- Fareed Zakaria slams Senator Mitt Romney’s disingenuous statesmanship. He blames Republican political leaders for the GOP’s looney turn.
- These numbers show a dying Republican Party, especially after the insurrection, the United States attack by Republican Trump supporters.
- Watch Liz Chaney, ON FOX NEWS, tells their audience Trump was trying to steal the election.
- Fareed Zakaria has a message to the GOP, stop lying. Become ‘Progressive Conservative’ like Britain’s Boris Johnson.
My Books, “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: