It is simple. The insurrection would not occur without incitement by Donald Trump and enabling by Republican sycophants and political leaders.
This is the Republican Party
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- George Stephanopoulos confronts Mississippi Senator with his own Clinton-impeachment words.
- It turns out that the liar is Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC). She implied Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) lied about her insurrection account.
- Fareed Zakaria slams Senator Mitt Romney’s disingenuous statesmanship. He blames Republican political leaders for the GOP’s looney turn.
- These numbers show a dying Republican Party, especially after the insurrection, the United States attack by Republican Trump supporters.
- Watch Liz Chaney, ON FOX NEWS, tells their audience Trump was trying to steal the election.
- Fareed Zakaria has a message to the GOP, stop lying. Become ‘Progressive Conservative’ like Britain’s Boris Johnson.
My Books, “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!