Last updated on February 5, 2021
If many Red States were countries they would be economic disasters. We also talk private prisons, COVID relief bill, Wall Street, and more.
The truth about the Red States
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Bernie and Politics Done Right agrees: The business model of Wall Street is fraud.
- Ali Velshi: Private prisons are a stupid amoral idea. And so is private healthcare.
- CNN Dana Bash dings Senator with his own words on Trump’s insurrection culpability.
- Racism & prejudice more overtly exposed in my Trump-Cruz-Crenshaw district. Why!
- CNN Host calls out Senator on COVID bill – Explain why it was OK for Republicans and not Democrats.
- Blue America accounts for 71% of the GDP, a failure of Red State politicians' policies.
My books, “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: