- Federal government is only responsible for defence and foreign affairs
- federating members keep different currencies
- federating members keep different accounts for export income
- federating members keep their own military/paramilitary force
- The power of taxation and revenue collection should be vested in the federating units, and the federal center would have no such power. The federation would be entitled to a share of the state taxes to meet its expenditures.
What kind of federation is it?
Can you give me an example of a federation in the history of mankind where at least three of the above points existed?