Last updated on April 2, 2021
For those that are unsure of the meaning.
Quisling: Traitor or Collaborator
Synonyms : traitor, turncoat, betrayer, informer, back-stabber, double-crosser, double-dealer, renegade, defector, deserter, apostate, Judas, snake in the grass, fifth columnist
OriginSecond World War from the name of Major Vidkun Quisling (1887–1945), the Norwegian army officer and diplomat who ruled Norway on behalf of the German occupying forces (1940–45).
GQP: Grand Quisling Party, formally known as the GOP.
QAnon: Quislings Anonymous.
Oaf Keepers, Proud Boys, White Suprematists etc
You might be a Quisling if:
- You try and violently overthrow a legitimate election just because your guy lost.
- When caught, you claim to be the victim.
- You blame another group or person for your sedition.
- You continue to claim that you “won”.
- You use “election” and “stolen” in the same sentence.
- You engage in voter suppression when you know you cannot win legitimately.
- To try and maintain power you engage in gerrymandering.
- You miss the Confederacy.
- You lie about and try and ignore a pandemic.
- You politicize mask wearing.
Add where you see fit.
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: