Apparently Jared Kushner, because Trump doesn’t trust anyone else, will do the same cracker-jack job on WH strategy he did with that Wednesday Trump address to the nation.
Politico reports that the first son-in-law has taken time out of his busy schedule solving peace in the Middle East to devote his considerable talents to the coronavirus. Don’t you feel better already?
Now, some of you may be wondering to yourselves, Hey wait a second, what does Kushner know about pandemics? Isn’t he best known for a disastrous real estate deal and little else? And the answer to that question is yes, but he’s also known for so much more, such as:
- Screwing up his financial disclosure forms more than three dozen times;
- Requiring a $2.5 million pledge by his ex-con father to get into the college of his choice;
- Registering to vote as a woman;
- Passing a prank call from a comedian pretending to be Senator Bob Menendez on to the president;
- Ruining a New York City newspaper he bought with his father’s money;
- Unwittingly becoming the pawn of not one but two princes;
- Pitching a Middle East peace plan described as “the Monty Python sketch of Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives.”
On the other hand, he did read a whole 25 books about said Israel–Palestine conflict, so maybe if he really wears out his library card in the epidemiology section he’ll be able to crack this thing.
— Fresh Air (@nprfreshair) March 12, 2020
— ben shapiro has a small penis (@agrabruh) March 12, 2020