Pelosi admonishes Tapper. Senator sours on filibuster, Cheney calls names, Hold media on Virginia.
Pelosi did not allow Tapper to malign progressives. Senator King sours on filibuster. Cheney calls out her party and calls names. Virginia blues.
Pelosi comes to progressives’ defense
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- AT LAST! Pelosi confronts Tapper on blaming progressives for delayed Build Back Better vote: As usual, the mainstream media hosts always attempt to malign progressives. While not necessarily objectively intentional, they know what their masters prefer. Jake Tapper tried to slip in a dig on progressives during his interview of Nancy Pelosi.
- Senator explains how filibuster gives 24% of Americans veto power over what a 76% majority wants: Senator Angus King, a former supporter of the filibuster now sees it as an extortion tool enabling minority governance. Senator King had the most prescient statement that should cauterize in our brains.
- Rep. Liz Cheney slams GOP, Kevin McCarthy, & Jim Jordan for not voting for Bannon’s contempt: Rep. Liz Cheney did not only call out her entire party for being anti-democratic, but she also called out Reps. Jim Jordan & Kevin McCarthy by name. Cheney dissects her party perfectly. One hopes that in the long run they will be back.
- Hold mainstream media accountable when Terry McAuliffe wins Virginia. End Democratic Doom & Gloom: The mainstream media is attempting to will a Terry McAuliffe defeat against Glenn Youngkin in Virginia’s governor’s race.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, November 6th, at 11:00 AM Central.
y Books, “NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it,” “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.