Last updated on October 29, 2020
Patrick Carolan, Catholic activist, writer, and speaker, discusses hope vs. hatred. The MSM has awakened to Trump polling reality & more.
Patrick Carolan defines election 2020
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Trump’s former spokesman Scaramucci said the money people are running away from Trump and betting on Biden.
- Mainstream Media are finally reporting the polls as opposed to some Trump magical opportunity to come back.
- Dave Wasserman from Cook’s Political report has some bad news for Trump.
- While Trump brags that we are turning the corner, COVID-19 is at its worst ever.
- Excerpt from my conversation with Right-Wing Social Media personality Tyler Bluntman.
- Patrick Carolan explains why Election 2020 is all about hope versus hatred in a recent article he wrote, “USA: This election, the choice is simple – hope or hatred.”
Please get my new book “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel so we can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: