Reminder: there’s a big special election on May 21st for the vacant PA-12 district. Received this e-mail today from Marc Friedenberg’s (D. PA-12) campaign:
I just sat down with Marc to take stock of the race with 10 days until the Special Election – here’s a rundown:
- We just received some crucial endorsements. Citing his support for labor issues, the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO has endorsed Marc, and we’re proud to stand with them in their fight to improve the lives of workers.
- Our field team is absolutely crushing it. Each of our campaign offices is buzzing with activity as our volunteers phonebank and head out for canvassing shifts.
- The momentum is on our side. This is a red district, no doubt about it. But Fred Keller is nervous – he called in a favor last week, asking Donald Trump to tweet support to shore up the GOP base.
All told, we have what it takes to win this race. We have a chance to show the country that the Blue Wave is still rolling through Pennsylvania as we gear up for 2020.
But first, we need the financial resources to keep running a competitive campaign until the minute the polls close on May 21st. This is going to be a close race, so we can’t back off our field or communications strategy early!
Thanks so much!
— Claire Gray
Campaign Manager, Team Friedenberg
- FL-Gov: “It's him and Casey. But everyone else is like a disposable piece of garbage.” - May 7, 2021
- WI-Sen: Amy McGrath Is Back To Help Give Sedition Caucus Member RoJo The Anti-Vaxxer The Boot - May 7, 2021
- CA-Gov: Mother Jones Exposes Caitlyn Jenner's (R) Hypocritical Flip Flop On Trans Athletes - May 6, 2021
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: