Received this e-mail today from U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (D. OH) in support of Sara Gideon’s (D. ME) U.S. Senate campaign:
Senate control will be determined in 2020 and it’s going to come down to just a handful of races — including Sara Gideon’s race in Maine.
You’ve shown you’re committed to helping elect Sara and flipping the Senate in 2020. I need you to keep up that same level of support from now through Election Day. Are you with me? If so, send Sara your support by splitting a contribution between her campaign and mine.
I’m not exaggerating: Control of the Senate is critical. The Senate Majority will determine whether:
- We expand access to health care or dismantle it
- The economy works for everyday Americans or the top 1%
- Another Brett Kavanaugh makes it onto the Supreme Court or if we can stop another reckless judicial confirmation
Republicans and special-interest groups know how important Maine is to control the Senate, too. It’s why they’re trying to drown out Sara's campaign with dark money.
- FL-Gov: “It's him and Casey. But everyone else is like a disposable piece of garbage.” - May 7, 2021
- WI-Sen: Amy McGrath Is Back To Help Give Sedition Caucus Member RoJo The Anti-Vaxxer The Boot - May 7, 2021
- CA-Gov: Mother Jones Exposes Caitlyn Jenner's (R) Hypocritical Flip Flop On Trans Athletes - May 6, 2021
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: