It started early today, as it tends to on Saturdays, Sunday will likely start later.
COVID-grifting is not limited to the WH as 61% of Americans say Trump unprepared to deal with pandemic.
Land grab indeed, no different than offshore oil leases or electromagnetic spectrum, capital gets glommed-onto.
The emergence of the novel coronavirus has prompted a land grab of Covid-19-related website domains — some of which are likely to be legitimate, others more nefarious. For example, “corona-cure.com” was registered on Jan. 28 — and was the subject of a warning letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on March 26.
— Daniel Dale (@ddale8) April 4, 2020
Ã¢ÂÂ Cate Eland (@RomancingNope) April 4, 2020
5) The Trump family goes on TV to say “it's the FEDERAL stockpile, not the STATE stockpile, you should have planned ahead.”
7) People die due to lack of needed medical resources.
8) Trump keeps killing people, because no one will hold him accountable.
10) Said healthcare workers are coming to work in homemade masks, getting sick, and dying too.
11) Trump keeps killing them, because no one will hold him accountable.
* PPE/ventilator shortage, Trump's stinginess with the federal stockpile, and homemade PPE:
* More on why there's a shortage:
* State governments in bidding wars for equipment:
* States get creative in getting PPE around the feds:
* Project Airbridge, aka corporate vultures circling:
* Nurses protest over lack of PPE:
* People sew facemasks to donate to hospitals:
* Healthcare workers are dying:
* Trump says he doesn't think NY needs more ventilators:
* Trump calls states requesting more “complainers” with “insatiable appetites”:
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) April 4, 2020
— Daniel Goldman (@danielsgoldman) April 3, 2020
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: