Remember the name, Tynetta Jackson. She is a Democratic Hero that we need to all mimic from now to election day and beyond. She did her part. She understands the importance of this election.
Tynetta Jackson, Democratic Hero
See full episodes here.
I almost cried after listening to Tynetta Jackson. She made me feel inadequate for an instant. Yes, we can all do better to secure our democracy. We all have a part to play. Imagine if all of us engaged others as she did.
Everyone does not have to drive someone to the polls.
- We can call and encourage family members and friends to vote and offer to help them.
- We can join organized actions to help get people to the polls.
- We can write blogs and articles to fill the internet space with our messages, so those on the Right do not overpower it.
- We can get on social media and push back on the lies and misinformation as you point people to credible information.
- You can hold a space in a long line for someone who needs a bathroom break, a food break, or just a break.
There are probably a million things I have not thought about, but you get the point. We are not powerless. Instead of sitting back and biting our fingernails, we can actually improve our odds for a landslide win.
Folks, we need the Senate as well if we are going to prevent Mitch McConnell from his Senatorial terrorism. Our work will bring us North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Montana, Maine, and a few others.
Please get my new book “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
Political activist, radio host, blogger, author.