Here’s some good news today out of Kansas:
* Among “true” down-the-middle independents, Bollier leads Marshall by 44 points, 62% to 18%.
* Among independents who “lean Republican,” Marshall leads Bollier by 46 points, 65% to 19%.
* Among Indys who “lean Democrat,” Bollier leads by 82 points, 88% to 6%, nominally stronger than Bollier runs among “Democrats,” where she leads by 81.
* Among moderates, Bollier leads by 25 points.
* Among conservatives, Marshall leads 8:1.
* Among “strong conservatives,” Marshall leads 12:1.
* Among liberals, Bollier leads 7:1.
* Among Kansas' comparatively few “very liberal” voters, Bollier leads 13:1.
* Among self-described “lower-middle class” Kansans, Bollier leads by 8, points, 50% to 42%.
* among self-described “middle class” Kansans, Marshall leads by 8 points, 49% to 41%.
* Marshall is ahead among the rich. Bollier is ahead among the poor.
It’s clear Marshall isn’t a strong candidate. In fact, he’s kid of a doofus for copying another vulnerable Republican, U.S. Senator Kelly Loeffler (R. GA):
Loeffler’s proposals, posted to her official Senate website in April, included sections on goods “Made in the USA” and “Grown in the USA” with the goal of recharging U.S. manufacturing and agriculture.
“Address the need to shift critical parts of our supply chains to America. Implement a ‘Made in the USA’ tax incentive package to provide investment tax credits, intellectual property incentives, and accelerated expensing to bring manufacturing back to the U.S.,” states the first plank in Loeffler’s plan.
Two months later, Kansas Republican Rep. Roger Marshall’s campaign for U.S. Senate posted its own economic program.
“Address the need to shift critical parts of our supply chains to America. Implement a ‘Made in the USA’ tax incentive package to provide investment tax credits, intellectual property incentives, and accelerated expensing to bring manufacturing and other parts of the supply chain back to the U.S.,” the first provision of Marshall’s plan states.
Let’s keep up the momentum and flip this seat blue. Click below to donate and get involved with Bollier and Biden’s campaigns: