Last updated on September 1, 2020
Trump thinks the Law and Order message will sell, but the failure is in his America. Former CNN iReporter Jose Williams tells us about the March on Washington.
Jose Williams on, March on Washington. Trump’s America
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Trump irresponsibly demanding college & professional sports back
- MSNBC Host calls out the president as the actual perpetrator of disturbances
- Acting HHS Secretary tongue-tied trying to answer for Trump’s instigating tweets
- Mayor of Portland calls out President Trump for instigating violence
- Amy Klobuchar makes it clear we are living in Trump’s America
- Former Trump official discovers the troubling reality about the President and his Party
- My former colleague at CNN iReport Jose Williams became the eyes and ears at the March on Washington,, a rally I had intended to go to.
Please get my new book “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel so we can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: