Last updated on August 11, 2020
Everyone probably has the HOTS but not for Trump and his ilk. We need to find the strength for three more months of nonsense. Trumpists have a theory of causation, called “Orange man bad”, where everything bad is ultimately Trump’s fault.
QAnon does bring the supernatural since we can’t tell whether Pence got replaced by a clone:
Back in reality over 1,000 pages of Trump oppo-research is available online for free.
In the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid for the opposition research book on Donald Trump compiled by the liberal Super PAC American Bridge.
The group on Friday published 1,043 pages of its research document on Trump on a new website that was used internally before. It wants the material in public view not so much for voters, but for other Democratic groups to use to campaign against the president.
Also back in reality, this guy who “works with the (Portland) police” threw several pipe bombs at demonstrators last night:
oh here's something… the Nazi SEAL who apparently threw IEDs at police & protesters in Portland was published at Veterans Today, which supports Assad and the regime in Iran and has members involved in Holocaust denial and the National Socialist Movement. https://t.co/hPd19GpKLS pic.twitter.com/VegSkSyUHC
— Alexander Reid Ross (@areidross) August 9, 2020
— scott keeler (@_WhatRiot) August 8, 2020
Black is the new orange man bad.
— AprilDRyan (@AprilDRyan) August 9, 2020
— MeidasTouch.com (@MeidasTouch) August 9, 2020
Trump storms out of press conference after @PaulaReidCBS asks him why he keeps lying about passing Vererans’ Choice, a program that actually was passed under Barack Obama. Trump has claimed over 100 times that it’s his program, when it’s actually Obama’s. He got so upset he left! pic.twitter.com/AUTtxUjUoB
— John Aravosis 🇺🇸🇬🇷🏳️🌈 (@aravosis) August 8, 2020
Anytime Trump utters “excuse me!” to a reporter, that’s his tell that his lie has been exposed. EVERY. TIME.
— Alex Cole (@acnewsitics) August 9, 2020
Donald Trump has refused to take serious action to combat the COVID-19 crisis. And as a result, he got what he’s always wanted — the U.S. isolated from the rest of the world. pic.twitter.com/owvNL4ul74
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) August 9, 2020
A tweet for every occasion.
— PacNorthwest (@PNWWestCoast) August 8, 2020
Fucking with everybody’s social security inside of 100 days to an election is certainly an unorthodox strategy.
— Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) August 9, 2020
"Religion will be gone" — Trump offers some absurd fear-mongering about what will happen if Biden is elected pic.twitter.com/xIVECroUHd
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 19, 2020
Trump: “We’re doing very well.”
Coronavirus deaths over the last 7 days:
— Peter Baker (@peterbakernyt) August 8, 2020
When you’re starting to regret your vote for Trump pic.twitter.com/hAofMi7qOz
— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) August 8, 2020
Trump figures cutting social security and Medicare will help speed up his kill rate of seniors
— Daniel Uhlfelder (@DWUhlfelderLaw) August 9, 2020
Trump seemed to forget what the coronavirus is called during today’s press conference/fiasco pic.twitter.com/skUasIID0n
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 9, 2020
🤡 This defunds Medicare.
🤡 This defunds Social Security.
🤡 Tax collection is just deferred.
🤡 You’ll still owe these taxes next year. https://t.co/sraSTbHOxs
— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) August 9, 2020
I find it necessary to reach for the language and colorful colloquialisms of my native land, New Jersey, in order to express my feelings about today’s event in Bedmimster. It was a fucking travesty. Truly. An utter Fucking disgrace. The President of
— Steve Schmidt (@SteveSchmidtSES) August 9, 2020
- the United States of America stood behind the Seal of his office framed by American flags and his private club’s membership slurring and raving about his victimization. His titanic self pity was only exceeded by his dishonesty and uncontrolled lying. His lying was only….
- Subordinate to his staggering idiocy, ignorance, ineptitude and incompetence. The incompetence, even after all this time, shocks the conscience. 162,000 Americans are dead and the economy is shattered. So many more will die. The evictions, foreclosures and small business closings
- are just beginning. We are in the early hours of one of the greatest tragedies in our countries history. None of it had to be, but it has happened because Donald Trump is President. His malice, stupidity, ego and insecurity are a lethal combination. He has wrecked this country…
- in less than four years. He has induced a national nosedive, a decline that is precipitous, dangerous and humiliating. The world is more dangerous. American soldiers are hunted like animals by Taliban killers who are paid bounties by Russian killers and Trump does nothing…
- But KowTow to Putin and advance his agenda. Trump has divided the country and pitted Americans against each other. He has loosed violence against Peacefully assembled US Citizens and deployed militarized paramilitary forces to escalate tensions in American cities in the name of…
- Law and order when the real purpose and mission is to stoke the embers of chaos and create Fear. Fear, built on a mountain of lies, is the Autocrats sword and shield. Trump stokes fear to abuse his power and press forward with his assaults on the rule of law, our essential…
- Institutions and our national comity all in the name of his corruption, aggrandizement and cult of personality. It is a despicable hour in the life of this country. This will be ended because it must end. We will lose the country if Trump isn’t repudiated. Make no mistake…
- About the intentions of a President who is openly undermining the 231 year old tradition of American elections. He is undermining the legitimacy of the coming election with no regard for the consequences to liberal democracy here and around the world. Fascism didn’t rise…
- In the thirties because it was strong. It rose because Democracy was weak. American Democracy is weak, decayed and led by an illiberal man who, I’d he could would cancel the election, lock up his political opponents, enrich his friends and remain in power for life…
- Trump is the greatest failure in American History. No American has failed history’s test in a more spectacular fashion. His stoking of racial tensions and a cold civil war in our land will live in infamy. His disgrace will be eternal. @ProjectLincoln
I'm glad the Trump Baby balloon got in there; I love that thing 😂
And the answer to the question is HELL NO
— A. Elizabeth West (@DameWritesalot) August 8, 2020
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: