In epic fashion, Nicolle Wallace & Matthew Dowd lays waste to Texas GOP. POC vaccine fears
It’s not enough to call names but to make a values connection with all people. Nicolle Wallace & Matthew Dowd did just that as they decimated the Texas GOP.
Kudos to Nicolle Wallace & Matthew Dowd
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- “They don’t care” is the moniker that best describes Republican orthodoxy. Matthew Dowd, in his enumeration, makes it clear. Mathew Dowd first itemizes three issues that make clear the GOP means well for no one but a select few while speaking to Nicolle Wallace.
- Nicolle Wallace did not hold back in her honest description of what the Republican Party has become by enumerating its evil deeds. Former Republican operative and MSNBC Host of Deadline White House Nicolle Wallace continues to castigate her former party appropriately. Like most of us, she is taken aback by the gall of Texas Republican politicians. Ultimately she pointed out some facts that should be at the tip of every Democrat’s tongue.
- Former Bush strategist Matthew Dowd and new Texan is working hard to elect Democrats. He gives a recipe to defeat Greg Abbott. Texas Governor Greg Abbott is in political trouble, according to current polls.
- A disproportionate percentage of people of color (POC), specifically blacks, are hesitant to take the COVID vaccine. Many attribute this to their lack of faith in the health care system. To put it bluntly, that reason makes absolutely no sense.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
My Books, “NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it,” “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Will you subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers? It helps us deliver the progressive message widely? Would you mind joining our YouTube channel now?