The Republican National Convention alternate state of reality continued with over increasing lies, misinformation, and dangerous indoctrinating narratives.
Republican National Convention, the art of lying continues
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Joy-Ann Reid points out a sad thing about the RNC using people of color as props at staged immigration ceremony.
- Former Senator Claire McCaskill finally attacked the president in a manner Democrats usually do not.
- Craig Melvin did the right thing by pushing back on the false narrative Trump’s spox Scott Walker attempted to make.
- A confused Trump voter does not know why she is voting for Trump. This is the reason why I continue to state that many voters are still gettable.
- A clear example that our society cares more about property first and then humanity later.
Please get my new book “It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.