Last updated on January 7, 2021
Move on and whatever you do don’t use the “T-word”
- Let’s forget about all the times he has praised armed extreme right wing terrorist groups, because well you know, they are good people.
- Let’s ignore his impeachment, he was just yanking Ukraine's crank.
- Can we just move on from 350,000 dead, it’s just fake news n’all.
- Let’s not talk about how he is stirring up sedition in congress, I mean, they are only real conservatives doing what their hearts tells them to do.
- I’ll overlook how the military are resisting his calls for deployment of the military in swing states to do a makeover of the election, come on, they will just have a nice day out.
- We will just sidestep his impression of Marlon Brando in the “Godfather” when trying to get Georgia’s elected officials to find a measly few 11,000 votes.
- His call for right wing groups to demonstrate in DC to intimidate congress tomorrow is merely a prank.
The poor man is hurting I tell you, give him a break, he needs time to heal.
Just remember “he is not a Traitor, he’s a very naughty boy!”.
Betrayal of his Oath of Office, never.
Donald Trump is a traitor at least according to the Lincoln Project, see it's not just me.
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: