Last updated on February 28, 2021
Solid discourse with Conservative oilman Greg Kozera on jobs & fossil fuels. Tell me race does not matter. Seditionist Senator Josh Hawley called out.
Greg Kozera is worth listening to
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Unpatriotic Seditious Insurrectionist Senator Josh Hawley reacts as he is called out. More importantly, law enforcement concludes the insurrection was planned, and white supremacists were integral to it.
- Matthew Dowd slams hypocrisy of those blocking Neera Tanden for OMB director. Ironically, the three people having difficulty getting confirmed are all people of color. Stunningly, Democratic West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin voted for racists, sexists, & misogynists yet find Tanden’s tweets reasons to hold back her nomination.
- Former FBI Assistant Director pointed out an inconvenient truth, religion or skin color or both are needed to change to increase FBI security posture.
- Arrested: Offense- Walking while black, an indignity by cops who too often happens to be more foe than friend.
- Solid discourse with Conservative oilman Greg Kozera on jobs & fossil fuels.
My books, “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: