McCarthy’s district, more so than most, benefits from Democratic bills. Psaki is at it again. This is what systemic racism looks like.
Jen Psaki shines. Let’s flip McCarthy’s district.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Peter Doocy keeps trying to stump Jen Psaki, and he continues to come up short on the gotchas as she continues to clean his clock.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is always ready to use the bait given to throw it right back when warranted. Fox News gave her a toss-up.
- After a black woman received two low-balled appraisals for her home, her friend’s white husband played the owner, and the appraised value doubled.
- It took two years to get the tapes that prove what we all knew. The police are a clear and present danger to people of color. So often, we idolize these people, the police. But watch and listen to the behavior of these people that are purported to be our defenders.
- Ohio Democratic Congressman Tim Ryan did not hold back: We need two political parties in this country that are both living in reality, and you ain’t one of them!
- Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy represents one of the poorest districts in California, yet he opposes relief for his constituents.
My Books, “NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it,” “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors,” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!