Last updated on March 9, 2021
Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor discussed Senator Joe Manchin. Texas Electric Grid fraud and the BIG LIE continues.
Minimum Wage & Democrats?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The Texas Public Utility Commission (PUC) overcharged Texans, indirectly through power companies, by over $16 Billion and says it will do nothing about it.
- Politicians like Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves are responsible for implicitly continuing Trump’s Big Lie. We must hold them accountable.
- Chuck Todd schools a willfully naïve Senator Joe Manchin about the filibuster. He reminded the Senator of something many may not know or realize.
- Both Jake Tapper & Martha Raddatz grilled Joe Manchin on why a Senator from a poor state would limit their income and on the filibuster. He gave willfully naive answers.
- I appeared on Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor to discuss Senator Joe Manchin holding the Democratic Party hostage to his Conservative shenanigans.
My books, “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: