Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor discussed Senator Joe Manchin. Texas Electric Grid fraud and the BIG LIE continues.
Minimum Wage & Democrats?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The Texas Public Utility Commission (PUC) overcharged Texans, indirectly through power companies, by over $16 Billion and says it will do nothing about it.
- Politicians like Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves are responsible for implicitly continuing Trump’s Big Lie. We must hold them accountable.
- Chuck Todd schools a willfully naïve Senator Joe Manchin about the filibuster. He reminded the Senator of something many may not know or realize.
- Both Jake Tapper & Martha Raddatz grilled Joe Manchin on why a Senator from a poor state would limit their income and on the filibuster. He gave willfully naive answers.
- I appeared on Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor to discuss Senator Joe Manchin holding the Democratic Party hostage to his Conservative shenanigans.
My books, “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!