Last updated on March 3, 2021
In times of Zoom, Clint Padgett says communication isn’t a conversation. The COVID Relief bill is almost at hand, and hypocrisy is in overdrive.
COVID Relief Bill
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Jen Psaki squashes mainstream media pushing the Republican narrative on the COVID Relief Bill.
- Republicans said $2.3 trillion for wealthy & corporations OK but $1.9 trillion for you is too much.
- GOP Sen. says COVID relief bill’s a Trojan Horse. [LOL] Who always has to clean up their mess again.
- Is GOP Senator implying a large number of Republican COVID Relief Bil supporters are freeloaders?.
- Clint Padgett is the president and CEO of Project Success Inc. and the ForbesBooks author of How Teams Triumph: Managing By Commitment. He will discuss how.
My books, “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: