This Conservative Muslim reared woman take on the US. Joe Machin seemed confused. But we definitely are not. We know who he is.
Conservative Muslim woman’s US journey.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Mona Shaikh: A Conservative Muslim girl came to America & became a comedian with a purpose in LA. This was one of my most enjoyable interviews. Mona Shaikh is electric. Her comedy is intelligent. She sees beyond the stereotypes and is able to give context. She knows how to make fun of the supremely silly yet without leaving the aggriever completely demoralized. That lends itself to great comedy that all can enjoy. Most importantly, it is comedy that can teach subliminally.
- REALLY? Joe Manchin on switching Parties: “I don’t know where the hell I belong.” We know where!: The moderator at The Economic Club asked Joe Manchin if it would be easier being a Republican or if he has been approached about becoming one.
- AT LAST! Pelosi confronts Tapper on blaming progressives for delayed Build Back Better vote: As usual, the mainstream media hosts always attempt to malign progressives. While not necessarily objectively intentional, they know what their masters prefer. Jake Tapper tried to slip in a dig on progressives during his interview of Nancy Pelosi.
- Rep. Liz Cheney slams GOP, Kevin McCarthy, & Jim Jordan for not voting for Bannon’s contempt: Rep. Liz Cheney did not only call out her entire party for being anti-democratic, but she also called out Reps. Jim Jordan & Kevin McCarthy by name. Cheney dissects her party perfectly. One hopes that in the long run they will be back.
- Hold mainstream media accountable when Terry McAuliffe wins Virginia. End Democratic Doom & Gloom: The mainstream media is attempting to will a Terry McAuliffe defeat against Glenn Youngkin in Virginia’s governor’s race.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, November 6th, at 11:00 AM Central.
y Books, “NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it,” “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.