Last updated on December 8, 2020
The improv group Can’t Tell Us Nothing visits, and there is a poignant healthcare story you must not miss. And we have much more.
Can’t Tell Us Nothing improv visits, healthcare, & more
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Former President Obama’s message to Georgians on their senatorial candidates. He is clear that if Biden is to succeed, a Democratic Senate is preferred.
- Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger reconfirms Biden’s win after the third count. And he makes it clear there was no fraud.
- Ali Velshi has a warning for Republican politicians.
- CNBC host comes to virtual video punches as Right-Wing host wants restaurants & churches wide open.
- “Can’t Tell Us Nothing,” a Houston-based improv group that has performed throughout the country, visits PDR to talk more than politics. There is a poignant healthcare scare/story that everyone should hear.
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: