Last updated on January 9, 2021
Joe Biden calls out Trump on insurrection. Katy Tur calls out the Republican Party. Mitt Romney urges his party to start telling the truth.
Biden, Palast, & Romney has messages.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- David Plouffe made a prescient statement on Georgia. He said it was epic political malpractice by Trump & his confederacy of dunces that cost the senate loss.
- Mitt Romney calls out Republican Senators for lying to constituents. He wants them to tell them the truth.
- Katy Tur itemized why the Republican Party is ultimately responsible for the Capitol insurrection.
- Joe Biden excoriates Donald Trump about the Capitol insurrection in a recent speech. We could see it coming.
- Greg Palast updates Georgia Senate Election after Ossoff – Warnock win.
My books, “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
The Politicus is a collaborative political community that facilitates content creation directly on the site. Our goal is to make the political conversation accessible to everyone.Any donations we receive will go into writer outreach. That could be advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit or person-to-person outreach on College campuses. Please help if you can: