Giveaways and disinfecting you if you’re one of the lucky 3,000 who will experience the Trump megachuch remarks. This happens after visiting the 3 new miles of wall and the 197 miles of replacement wall at the southern border. Likely more Leni Riefenstahl clips as the last time he visited the border. 84% of ICU beds are in use in AZ.
The Phoenix Police Department has designated the sidewalk just north and just south of the main entrance on Cave Creek Road as an area for free speech.
Everywhere else might be questionable.
- You could use the money on travel to your vacation home, but not for vacation home lodging expenses.
- The bill “will encourage Americans to safely get out of their homes and discover or rediscover Arizona along with the rest of the amazing destinations our country has to offer after a difficult several months stuck inside,” McSally said.
- The bill would pay for your food, beverages, lodging, transportation and live entertainment events (including sporting events).
- Note, were you to win a $4,000 vacay on, say, the Price is Right, you’d have to pay taxes on it, so this is a better deal.
- Just some very rough arithmetic off top of my head, but if 100 million taxpayers took advantage of the $4,000 tax break that’d be $400 billion. And I think that many more would be want to do so.
- I mean, who would want to turn down a free all expense paid vacation?
- The bill doesn’t include an offset, so it would swell the deficit. I wonder what a dynamic score might look like though.
- Also, the tax credit isn’t refundable. So if you don’t make enough to pay federal income taxes, you don’t get the free vacation.
- It’s called the American TRIP Act:
- Rebate and
- Program Act
- As in, take A TRIP.
- I find it interesting that Andrew Yang RT’ed this thread.
- The program would end Dec. 31, 2021, and would be *retroactive* to Jan. 1, 2020. So I *think* that means you’d get two years of $4,000 tax credits?
I never imagined that in my lifetime, a president from the United States committing crimes against humanity, but here we are with Trump#VoteBidenToSaveAmerica
— Brad Beauregard Jr (@BradBeauregardJ) June 23, 2020