Donald Trump is a complete embarrassment on the world stage: scandals, twitter tantrums, treason, incompetence, discrimination, bigotry, porn stars, misogyny, complete lack of integrity….I could go on and on, but you get the gist.
If you wondered what the complete opposite of Trump is, you need to look no further than the leader up North.
Since Donald Trump has recently decided that Russia is our friend now and Canada is our sworn enemy—(seriously, South Park called it again)–I’d like to state in no uncertain terms that I stand with Justin Trudeau over Donald Trump.
Sure, Justin Trudeau advocates for Canadian interests and fights for Canadian companies. So what? Trump advocates for Russian interests and fights for Chinese companies.
Does Trump really want to invite this comparison? You want to know why Justin is more our president?
OH, let me count the ways…
- PRESS FREEDOM: The First Amendment of our Constitution doesn’t apply to Canada, and yet Canada has more respect for it than Trump does. The press is the only profession even mentioned in the Constitution because the founders deemed it that important.Trump handles the media with utter disdain. See how Justin handled a very tough question from a reporter versus what happened with Trump—who is now threatening to revoke press credentials to unfriendly reporters:
- FITNESS FOR OFFICE: Our reality:
At no other time in U.S. history has a group of mental health professionals been so collectively concerned about a sitting president.
The effects of Trump’s clear mental deterioration is getting worse, according to Yale psychiatrist Dr. Bandy Lee. Making repeated calls for violence, denying reality, saying he never said things we all heard him say—Trump is in a very fragile state that is getting worse every day with stress. We’d be so lucky to have a leader with all of his facilities.
If you want to talk physical fitness, OK. Despite Trump ordering his personal and military doctors to lie about his height, weight, mental state, and health (“healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency”, my ass), I’ll let the pictures do the talking:
- INTELLIGENCE: The GOP has sent us some real dumbasses over the years who have somehow gotten progressively worse: Quayle, W, Palin, Trump. Yet Drumpf takes stupidity to a whole new level. What’s worse, he is too stupid to keep his mouth shut if he doesn’t know something (like who are enemy was in the War of 1812). Here’s Justin Trudeau discussing the finer details of Quantum Computing. Followed by Trump, who is trying to explain what uranium is:
- RIGHT TO PROTEST: Again, this is enshrined in the First Amendment of the AMERICAN Constitution. Yet Trump said peaceful protesters should be exiled and has threatened violence against them. Compare this to the hecklers that showed up at a Trudeau event:
- BASIC HUMAN COMPASSION: We are a nation of refugees. Read the inscription on the Statue of Liberty. Compare the eloquence of the Canadian leader to Trump, who says they are all hardened criminals:
Again, I could go on and on, but let’s just cut to the point: Trudeau isn’t just a better leader, he’s a much, much, MUCH better man.
Trudeau will get down on one knee to talk to a protester in a wheelchair. Trump will mock the disabled.
Trudeau understands that Nazis are evil and has repeatedly condemned them. Trump called them “very fine people” because they are his base.
Trudeau honors war heroes. Trump wants to force them to give him a parade.
Trudeau celebrates diversity. He even wore a Sikh turban while marching in the Vaisaikhi parade. Trump thinks Sikhs and Muslims are the same—calls them all “Islamic Terrorists” and then makes fun of their headgear.
Trudeau stands up to his enemies. Trump kisses their ass.
Trudeau is fiercely devoted to his wife. Trump treated all of his wives like garbage and paid off porn stars.
Trudeau gave a passionate speech urging the international community to do more to promote women’s rights and gender equality. Trump ranks women by appearance, insults them and then brags about sexually assaulting them.
We don’t just have an awful president. We have an awful human being. He is a corrupt swamp creature who is selling out our nation to our adversaries while enriching himself with our assets.
To put it bluntly, the Canadian leader has more respect for our people, our Nation, and our sacred Constitution than our current president.
In fact, the only thing Justin Trudeau has in common with Donald is that neither can call themselves American.